среда, 14 января 2015 г.

Amazing Day! Part 2

Maybe you remember I've won the challenge Operation Tackle That Bead Stash and become the winner of the £25 voucher to spend at Beads & More by Yashma
The shop owner Valentina is a lovely and generous person. Her shop is full of amazing and beautiful beads! I hardly decided what to choose :-)
Yesterday I've received this gift! And I was surprised! Valentina gave me additionally another wonderful beads! Thank you so much!
What I chose:
And what I got:
I'm in love with Czech Picasso beads!
Tiny beautiful flowers
and I like her bohemian jewelry https://www.etsy.com/shop/HandmadebyValentina

Soon you will see my new designs with these amazing Picasso beads!

2 комментария:

  1. Анонимный14 января, 2015

    What a gorgeous selection of beads! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make : )

    ОтветитьУдалить